Terms – Conditions – Privacy
Brandon’s Best Allergen-Free Treats Product/Mandy’s Pizza
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an ordersubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Mandy’s Pizza & More of Westview, Inc. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Manufacturing and Purchasing of products
All products are “made fresh” and are “shipped fresh”. Since there is no “safe method” of shipping perishable, please know that your order may not arrive in fresh pickup condition, which is something out of our control. We individually wrap each product as a measure of protection, but there are no guarantees, either direct, or inferred. As such, all sales are final and returns of products cannot be accepted. Furthermore, refunds are not possible.
Shipping of Products
All products are shipped on Wednesday’s, regardless of when the order is placed. This affords us the safest chance for the products to arrive on, or before, the weekend. Furthermore, shipping address is provided to us from your PayPal account, information for which you have provided within your PayPal account settings. We are not responsible for errors in shipping as a result of your account information which we cannot edit. An example: You’re billing address is your home, but you currently live on a college campus where you do not want your mail to be delivered, only your packages. The Problem: If you are home on break, and fail to “change” your shipping address to your home where you bills arrive, then the product will be shipped to your college address. We are not responsible for errors in shipping since at no time do we edit; change; or alter your delivery address since it is tied to your PayPal account.
Refunds or Replacements
Since these products are deemed FRESH and PERISHABLE and FRAGILE, they are insured as part of the shipping process. However, the shipping companies are less likely to honor these insurances since these are considered perishable and are shipped at-risk. We do pack our boxed tightly to reduce the likelihood of damage, but there is no guarantees afforded that a perishable item will be tossed around during the shipment process. As a result of this, we cannot offer refunds, and/or free, or reduced-cost replacement products since we have no control once it leaves our business.
These products are considered to be “special” and as-such if you choose to “pickup locally” rather than to have these shipped to your home, they must be first pre-paid and we will afford you (5) five days, to pickup your order from the date the order was placed. If you fail to pickup an order in the 5-days, it will be returned to the retail case, or destroyed since some products do not remain fresh beyond that date and selling stale products are not the way in which we do business. As such, there will be no refunds, or credit to be applied towards current, or future purchases.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.